, THE CHAMPIONS OF INDIA ARE BACK HOME
THE CHAMPIONS OF INDIA ARE BACK HOME

Minerva Academy FC U-15 boys, the Champions of India, came back home today amidst a grand welcome at the academy.
Fans, senior players, officials, students and staffs of Minerva Academy gathered to receive the boys, who finally reached after a tiring journey from Goa.
The Young Minervans were crowned the Champions of India in the U-15 Youth League after defeating Royal Wahingdoh in penalties in the final.
“It feels great to come back home and the joy is doubled when you bring back a trophy,” said Shubham Sarangi, who had a tremendous run in the league.
Manvir Singh, the Golden Ball winner, echoed the same sentiment. “I have no words to express my happiness. We lifted the title and I won the Golden Boot. It’s a double delight for me,” he said.
Meanwhile director and founder, Ranjit Bajaj was all excited. “Looks like I am more excited than the kids. It’s awesome feeling to be known as the Champions of India. I am still soaking in the adulation.”
He also said that, “This will follow up with a grand celebration party.”

Drop your opinion here !