, Assange agrees to deliver UN panel decide who has not been arrested arbitrarily
Assange agrees to deliver UN panel decide who has not been arrested arbitrarily

The founder of the WikiLeaks website, Julian Assange, said today it will surrender to British police on Friday a UN panel concluded that it was not arbitrarily detained, after three years in Ecuador's embassy in London.

"If the UN announce tomorrow [Friday] I lost my case against the United Kingdom and Sweden I must leave the embassy at noon on Friday and accept the arrest by British police as it stops there is a significant prospect for future use, "he said in a statement. "However, if I take the best and the conclusion that the United acted illegally, I expect the immediate return of my passport and the end of any future attempts to arrest me," he stressed.

Drop your opinion here !